Sunday, March 16, 2014

About Myself


Hello and welcome!
My name is Kim, I am twenty years old and it has taken me a very long time to follow through with a "for real" blog. I've had a tumblr for a very long time now, a couple of years I'd say. Recently I have been so drawn to blogs, it's a way for me to be on top of things, and I love reading and being on the same page as everyone else, so I have decided to give this a go and see where it takes me. I don't know what it can come out of this, I do hope it is a positive outcome, I have a couple of things planned out so far, food related...because I love food...but once I get the hang of all of it, I definitely will expand and explore more into fashion and beauty. 
I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye