Monday, March 31, 2014

Breakfast | Tropical Smoothie Bowl

There is nowhere else I'd rather be than to be somewhere tropical right now. This morning I woke up to go to school and it was hailing. Ridiculous. Although it's cold I still wanted a smoothie bowl, which did leave me shaking from the cold for a while. 
This is such a quick thing to do, and it's so filling. At least for me it is. 

I used 1 1/2 cups of a frozen tropical mix. It has peaches, mangoes, pineapple, grapes & strawberries. Which is what gives the smoothie that pretty pink color.
I added a teaspoon of raw maca powder & about a cup of water to blend. 

I chopped up half a mango & half a banana, and then added a tablespoon of chia seeds. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye