Sunday, March 16, 2014

Smoothie Lovin'

I go through my smoothie cravings. I have a smoothie just about every day, twice a day. I can easily get sick of having the same thing over and over and over, but there are so many different options and the possibilities are endless. These are three of my favorite. 



 The green smoothie:
A cup of spinach, half a peach, half a green apple, half a pear, 1/2 cup of frozen mango chunks, half a banana & the juice of a large orange. 
I also added water to it since the juice of an orange may not be enough.
I also threw in a tablespoon of chia seeds & a teaspoon of raw maca powder. 

The pink smoothie:
Five large strawberries, one frozen banana & a cup of almond milk.
I added raw maca powder to this one!

The purple smoothie:
A handful of blue berries, a cup of strawberries, 2 tablespoons of Chobani vanilla Greek yogurt & a cup of vanilla soy milk. I also added a tablespoon of chia seeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye