Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Day in Pictures | Breakfast & More!










Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal:
1 cup of whole oats
1 tsp of dark chocolate chocolate chips
1 banana
1 cup of almond milk + a couple tablespoons just so its not too dry
I topped mine with strawberries, raspberries & green apple!

Toasty Bagel
**the amount that I made was not all for me**
1 cup of cooked black beans
1/2 cup of chorizo or any kind of sausage
some onions, peppers & cilantro for taste
I took a fork and kind of just "smooshed" it all together
I used half a whole wheat bagel & topped it with some feta cheese!

Tropical Smoothie
1 cup of tropical fruity mix (pineapples, peaches, strawberries, grapes & mangoes) 
1 banana
The juice of 1 ruby grape fruit
1 cup or so of water to blend 

Fruity water
1 Kiwi
1 big strawberry
a handful of black berries & rasp berries
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
3 slices of grapefruit

Happy administrative professionals day to all those hardworking assistants!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye