Friday, April 4, 2014

25 Facts About Me

1. English is my second language. I was born and raised in Costa Rica and moved to the US almost 10 years ago.
2. I have a boyfriend and he is the most wonderful guy that I have ever met. I feel **eh hem** I mean I AM the luckiest girl to have him.
3. I have two best friends, I am not the type of person to have tons of friends.
4. I work at a law firm which is kind of funny because I am studying business, which has nothing to do with law, but hey, who cares?!
5. I am a nervous person, I bite my nails, pick at my make up, tap on everything, click pens whenever I have them in my hand & a bunch of other stuff.
6. I am 5 ft tall, some like to say other wise but I will always stand tall just so I can maybe be a little taller.
7. I sleep with four stuffed animals, a duck, a lion, a polar bear & a birthday party bear. All have been given to me by my boyfriend.
8. I have a sister and a brother & I am the oldest.
9. Tulips are my favorite flowers of all time.
10. I like to meditate whenever I have the chance to.
11. Spring & fall are my favorite seasons.
12. Hikes are my favorite especially with my boyfriend, since he always knows where he is going. 
13. I spend too much time on the internet. More than i ever should be allowed to.
14. I am obsessed with candles.
15. Suits & Workaholics are tied for my favorite show(s).
16. I could listen to Paramore, ADTR, Mayday Parade, The 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, The Main, John Mayer & smooth jazz all day.
17. I have very small eyes and ears.
18. When my boyfriend & I started dating he would call me a peach all the time, which is where the name for this blog came from.
19. My Tumblr will tell you more about me than I ever could.
20. I am obsessed with nature.
21. I don't like to exercise. Does eating count? 
22. I want a pet lion.
23. I have more make up than I should.
24. I am a foodie. I love food. & food loves me back.
25. I am very awkward and shy at first, but once I get comfortable around people I am too strange to handle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye