Sunday, April 6, 2014

Breakfast | Oatmeal Pancakes

It finally feels like spring! All the annual flowers have begun to bloom & my tulips are looking great! I've been feeling like I should get back on my healthy kick, so I decided to start off the day with a different view on oatmeal. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do like to have some oatmeal for breakfast, but having the same thing everyday can quickly get to me. So last night I searched for the healthiest oatmeal pancakes. So this morning I decided to take over the kitchen...
Obsessing over my tulips :)

I know this is a very odd angle but... it works!


Oatmeal Pancakes: Yields about 8 small pancakes
1 cup of oats
1 cup of coconut flower
1/4 of a cup of bisquick 
1 1/2 of Original Soy Milk
1 large egg
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
1 tbsp of raw brown sugar
& a dash of cinnamon

Aside from loading my pancakes with fruit I drizzled a bit of organic maple syrup on them! 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye